Why are cute car accessories so great? You would never think adding lashes to headlights, or bling out a licenses plate would make driving more fun. In this day and age, we can find just about anything online. Therefore, I only thought it fitted to give you my ideas on cute car accessories. I’m not the lashes type of gal, but I do enjoy bling every once and awhile!
Six Cute Car Accessories From Amazon
1. We see CarLashes all the time and every time I do, it makes me smile. Such an adorable invention. Plus they are easy to take on and off. Especially when the boyfriend doesn’t want to be seen with you in the car when these are on. I have never tried them, but I know people who have. And I wasn’t kidding about guys not wanting to be in the car. It’s your car though do what you want!
2. I usually have something hanging on the rear-view window frame. I thought this Dream Catcher was perfect for me. I still have a dream catcher and swear it is the reason I don’t have nightmares!
3. I wasn’t kidding about the bling! Definitely adds a little flare to your drive. Bling License Plate
4. I use to have one of these hand holders in my car, but once I switched to Android from an iPhone it no longer fit. I found this one on amazon that does! Plus it sits on your dashboard which is easier to grab if need be.
5. Key-chains! How cute is this puffy fox? Adorable and blinged out! It also comes in different colors.
6. If you want to spend a little bit more money, here is another phone holder. We can never have too many! My friend had this phone holder, and I thought it was so cool. Plus it looks really great in the car and people usually just think it is an added accessory.
That’s it for now. I am going to do more blogs on cute car accessories because there are so many out there. I also want to show you guys what other sites have, like Etsy and Pinterest. So stay tuned!