Similar to one of my original posts on Fashion Essentials For The Road, I thought.. “wait, we need more then cute clothes for a road trip!” Road trips are SO much fun but they can be tedious and potentially dangerous if you don’t have the right stuff with you. We not only need games, cute clothes, extra sunglasses and hats, but other essentials like jumper cables, comfy shoes, neck pillows, and a whole bunch more!
Keep reading to get the full list!
And I promise, no flip through photos or non-sense. Just really important items you need to have!
Car Related Items
- Roadside Assistance Kit
- Road Map
- Spare Tire
- Jumper Cables
- Washer Fluid
- Extra Oil
- Tire Gauge
- Spare Keys
- Car Cell Charger
- Invisible Glass Wipes (multi-purpose, anti-bacterial wipes and cleaner!)
- First Aid Kit
- Comfy shoes (like sneakers or slip-ons)
- Hats (in case this is a convertible only road trip!)
- Camera with Selfie Stick (for fun pictures and videos while driving! How do you think I take my Scenic Drive Sunday videos?!)
Food For Thought
- Snacks (fruit, bars, nuts, etc.)
- SWELL Water Bottle (a plastic case is bad to keep in a warm car)
- Road Trip Music ( don’t forget a AUX cord, but you can also stream via Bluetooth or plug in a smartphone. There is also the good ole radio!)
- Car Games For Kids (if traveling with little ones)
- Neck Pillow/s
If you are a gal reading this, you might want to check out this article for tips on face balms and sunscreen to bring.
And if you are one of my guy readers, check out this tech-y list of must haves for the road!
It might be a long list but if you think about it, a lot of these items fit within each other and are very small. Don’t forget to ride in a great cruiser for the best experience! Classic car, great music, and awesome friends and family; You will have one amazing road tripping adventure with these items keeping you safe and having fun!